Kleiner Goldener Saal
Comprehensive renovation to Mozartfest
The „Kleiner Goldener Saal“ in Augsburg´s Jesuitengasse ist he only surviving room oft he former theological college St. Salvator founded by the Jesuits in the 16th century. In 1763/65 the upper floors of two older buildings were converted into one large hall and lavishly decorated.
The concert hall was renovated for the Mozart festival in 2005. On the one hand, the lighting had to comply with today's technical standard (for example, emergency light); on the other hand, it should not disturb the rococo ambiente. Together with the electrical department of Elektro Stadtwerke Augsburg, the use of wall luminaires with a direct and indirect proportion was decided.
Strong lighting by energy saving light
To achieve the required lighting intensity, a wall light with a TC-L 80W energy saving tube (type 602 WF ID SPM KS 1TC-L 80E) has been used.
The wall light is slightly inclined towards the room Illumination to the center of the room.